Why Learn from Academy of Yoga?
Why Learn from Academy of Yoga? Academy of Yoga is an excellent yoga school for both yoga teachers and practitioners who aspired to be yoga teachers.
Our team of Yoga teachers is carefully selected to teach the areas that they are specialized in. We are committed to transform practitioners to a professional yoga teacher so that they can guide, lead, inspire and help their students. • Certified, Qualified & Experience in Asana, Pranayama, Anatomy & Physiology, Philosophy & Sanskrit. • Iyengar Methodology – with Proper alignment and muscles engagement
Comprehensive Program Certified by Yoga Alliance
• Our Yoga Teacher Training Course is certified by Yoga Alliance. Trainees who meet the required expectation and standard can be registered with Yoga Alliance as a RYT 200 (Registered Yoga Teacher 200 hours)/ RYT 500 (Registered Yoga Teacher 500 hours)/ RPYT (Registered Pre & Post-natal Yoga Teacher). • Our Yoga Teacher Training Course is an all rounded course for aspiring yoga practitioners who want to be yoga teachers or practitioners who want to deepen their practice. The course covers all aspect of Yoga: o Asana, Pranayama, Mantra & Meditation o Teaching Methodology o Alignment & Adjustment o Anatomy & Physiology o Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics for Yoga Teacher • Provides a strong foundation and understanding of poses and how to help students get into the poses safely and effectively.
Our Teaching Methodology
• Step by step , systematic, detailed and clear teaching methodology. • Emphasis on precise adjustment, alignment & proper engagement of muscles in asanas. • Creative & therapeutic approach.
Future Training Programs
• We organize certification and public workshops, which provide students with the opportunities for upgrade and continual education.
Future Teaching Opportunities – Starting your Career as a Yoga Instructor
• Advice and guidance for those who want to start teaching after their yoga teacher training course. • Priority in getting teaching assignments from Yoga Guru Singapore. Selected teachers are given the opportunities to cover, observe, assist and to teach classes. Yoga Guru Singapore is specialized in providing workplace, school and private yoga sessions.
• Our Yoga Teachers Training Course Fees are reasonable.
- S$ 3,500
- S$3,200 (Early Bird Rates if you sign up 8 weeks prior to the commencement of the course).
- Fees are inclusive of course fee, manuals and certificate.
- The fees exclude accommodation, food, reference books, Yoga Alliance Registration Fees.
- All fees paid are non-refundable.
- Those who are not ready to complete their assessment at the end of the course duration, they will be given another chance to take / re-take their assessment with the subsequent batch within 3 months for portion that has been missed out. However if the duration is longer than 3 months from the date of end of course date, full re-take of the assessment is required. Deadline of assessment / re-assessment is 12 months from the date of end of course date.