200 Hours Teacher Training
Start a New Career as a Certified Yoga Instructor
- Our Teachers are carefully selected to teach the areas they are specialised.
- Our Yoga Teacher Training Program is a comprehensive program certified by Yoga Alliance. It is a program which is all rounded and covers all aspect of Yoga
- Our Teaching Methodology – detailed and clear teaching methodology (creative sequencing, effective use of voice cues and props).
- We offer future training program -We organize certification and public workshops, which provide opportunities for upgrade and continual education.
- We offer future teaching opportunities For more information (Please link to the Why Choose Us Page)
Why Join Yoga Teacher Training Course at Academy of Yoga?
- Our Yoga Teacher Training Course is certified by Yoga Alliance. Trainees who meet the required expectation and standard can be registered with Yoga Alliance as a RYT 200 (Registered Yoga Teacher 200 hours)/ RYT 500 (Registered Yoga Teacher 500 hours)/ RPYT (Registered Pre & Post-natal Yoga Teacher).
- Our Yoga Teacher Training Course is an all rounded course for aspiring yoga practitioners who want to be yoga teachers or practitioners who want to deepen their practice. The course covers all aspect of Yoga:
o Asana, Pranayama, Mantra & Meditation
o Teaching Methodology
o Alignment & Adjustment
o Anatomy & Physiology
o Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics for Yoga Teacher
- Provides a strong foundation and understanding of poses and how to help students get into the poses safely and effectively.
Our Teaching Methodology
- Step by step , systematic, detailed and clear teaching methodology.
- Emphasis on precise adjustment, alignment & proper engagement of muscles in asanas.
- Creative & therapeutic approach.
Future Training Programs
- We organize certification and public workshops, which provide students with the opportunities for upgrade and continual education.
Future Teaching Opportunities – Starting your Career as a Yoga Instructor
- Advice and guidance for those who want to start teaching after their yoga teacher training course.
- Priority in getting teaching assignments from Yoga Guru Singapore. Selected teachers are given the opportunities to cover, observe, assist and to teach classes. Yoga Guru Singapore is specialized in providing workplace, school and private yoga sessions.